Monday, April 11, 2011

Trip Home











As some of you know I just spent the past month in the U.S.of A. I had a really great time and am grateful I got to spend so much time with friends and family. Just wanted to take the time and THANK everyone who made my trip so special. I first spent some time in Minnesota with the Hanson side of the family (Kelli and Bruce, Jesse's mom and stepdad). Kelli threw Jesse, baby and I a wonderful baby shower with delicious food, one of Esther's famous cakes, Ben Timm from Colorado, Aunt Rene and tons of other people. I had a really great time!

Then I headed south to the Illowa area spending time with my dad, sister, nephew, brother, sister's b.f., friends Damel, Craig, Holly, Jay, Sam and Ivy, and Keith, CArolyn and Taylor. My dad made me delicious food EVERY night I was at home and we watched movies, ate ice cream and relaxed a lot! It is always so relaxing and refreshing to go "home." I sleep best at my dad's house and probably always will. Cody, Don and I went to two Quad City Mallard's ice hockey games which they won. It was fun to experience something that my sister and her boyfriend do pretty regularly together. Do they even have ice hockey in Singapore?? I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment