Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Welcome Home






As I arrived at the airport I whirled through customs and had my bags within a record 22 minutes. I couldn't believe it! Jesse wasn't even at the airport to greet me because I was so fast. After waiting a few minutes he greeted me with a large bouquet of beautiful flowers after one long month of being away. The day he picked me up I went back to work with him and got adjusted and then came home and slept for 15 hours straight. That'll combat some jetlag!! The next day was Friday, Jesse's day off so we went around the city, to the botanical gardens (of course), where so many plants are blooming differently than we have ever seen before. There is so much new life there every time we go it never ceases to amaze!! Then we went to a place called P.S. Cafe for dinner on Dempsey Hill and had an amazing meal. After our meal we found a bar that has an outdoor patio and on the patio is a cute white swing so while I had an iced tea and Jesse had a beer we sat and enjoyed the beautiful night swinging on a swing. It was very romantic and a perfect way to ease back into our Singapore lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment