Monday, April 11, 2011

Trip Home cont.











I spent a lot of time in Davenport hanging out with Wyatt, now 3.5 years old. He is such a smart little guy and I love every minute I get to spend with him. We did a lot of shopping, playing and we even got to go to the park a couple days.

Mom and Cody also threw Jesse and I a baby shower. It was a fun shower and people from all over came to celebrate the upcoming birth of our first baby. My aunts all drove from at least 4 hours away, Anne flew all the way from Cali, and friends from Dport came as well. It makes me feel so special and grateful that everyone as excited as we are about our little arrival. Some of the things she already has are LOTS of blankets, clothes and two little stuffed Giraffes. I think she already really LOVES Giraffes. The picture of the tower with the giraffe on top is a blanket cake. That includes on the bottom layer, 3 handmade blankets from mom, the second layer was onesies and oufits and the topper was one of the stuffed giraffes and along the outside were pinned socks. It was a really creative idea! I guess I know where I get my craftiness from!

No comments:

Post a Comment