Monday, November 29, 2010

Sara came to visit and Nighttime Singapore











Some of you may remember seeing Sara in some previous post because she was the girl we were staying with in Jakarta, Indonesia. It seems like a while ago but it really wasn't. She was here doing a visa run and we spent a couple days tooling around Singapore. We went all over the city and had a fabulous time. She even accompanied me to two of my job interviews, which was a little weird for one but I didn't mind because the job interview was terrible and I wouldn't want to work for that guy anyway! Speaking of job, I got offered a position at Urban Hair in the Marina Bay Shopping Center and I accepted!! I'm super excited and start my training tomorrow and start in the salon December 1. It's a beautiful space and the owner is amazing, and they were willing to give me fair wages, so that's a plus too.

No comments:

Post a Comment