Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bumper Crop Show






We have been spending a lot of time with Craig and Damel. I work at their salon as Damel's assistant, ironically enough, this is the second time in my life I've been her assistant. I love their beautiful salon and am grateful I get to hang out with them everyday. Craig also has a band called Bumper Crop. They opened last weekend for a Canadian band called The Travolta's. We hung out all night, watched a great show and spent some good quality time with our friends.

Jesse has been spending his days working for his dad's construction company, Timm Construction. He is getting good dad time and getting lots of outdoor time. They have done several beautiful jobs already this summer and have lots more to do. It's always exciting to see the finished products because they are always fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment